Insertion resistance thermometers
29 March 2019 | Web Article Number: ME201914037
INSTROTECH is offering Kobold’s MMA range of industrial temperature probes, or insertion resistance thermometers, with or without transmitters.
According to the company, the MMA is engineered using 316 stainless steel and incorporates high accuracy Pt100 resistance sensors with analogue output options. The MMA is delivered standard with M12 or DIN plug electrical connections, as well as a wide variety of popular process connections.
Temperature sensors with transmitters are capable of transmitting measuring signals noise-free over long distances. The two-wire transmitter is integrated in the resistance thermometer. The output-signal is 4-20mA. The transmitter range is configurable from PC through the KM-HART interface and the KM-Soft software.
Kobold MMA features:
- Economically-priced digital thermometer with optional plug-on display
- Compact construction with or without transmitter 4-20mA output: PC-configurable range by software
- Measuring ranges: -198°C - +250°C (more on request)
- Pt100 sensor class A, ⅓ DIN, 1/10 DIN or cryogenic
- Process connection threaded clamp DIN32676, VARIVENT or union nut DIN 11851
- Electrical connection DIN 43650, or M12
- Stainless steel
- Withstands vibration
These instruments are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including heating installations; furnace and apparatus construction; machine construction and building installations; marine engineering; general industrial applications; food; and the pharmaceutical industry.